ICT Spring is the most inspiring Tech Event in Europe, gathering more than 3200 professionals from all over the world! CEOs, CIOs, start-ups, VCs, economic and technology press, government, cities, and more all gather in one place. And thanks to the collaboration between TreveriMarket, Ernst & Young, Farvest and Europe 4 Startups, this year’s show will be even better than ever!
Companies presenting at ICT Spring 2013 can win valuable business services that will help you find the funding they need to grow. From powerhouse global marketing campaigns to comprehensive business plans, the TOP 20 companies will all take something home!
Here’s How It Works:
- Everyone interested must complete the ICT Spring questionnaire.
- Contestants will present their pitch and be interviewed by TreveriMarket’s team of global funding experts, along with industry experts Ernst & Young
- The results of these assessments and presentations will be applied to our algorithm based on US standards to determine a ranking and the ultimate winners.
What You Can Win:
Winners will have a chance to win business services worth over €5000! The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- Social media marketing of pitch for 60 days
- Exclusive email blast to TreveriMarket’s list of over 5000 accredited investors around the world
- Premier placement on TreveriMarket.com
- Business plan consultation
- Financial model consultation
- Edit and overhaul fundraising pitch.
Winners will be announced at the end of ICT Spring 2013 in Luxembourg, from June 19-20.
Contest co-sponsored by:
Ernst & Young