Advantages for Investors
From your first crowdfunding or private equity investment until the day you’re ready to sell and every step in between, we’re here to provide you with a reliable, transparent platform and access to quality private company investments.
Treveri provides you with the information you need to make an informed decision as well as market-based liquidity for your investment and stay with you throughout the lifecycle of your investment. Anyone can join and take part in the Treveri community. Some investments and trading may be limited by geography, subject to traditional regulation or may only be open to qualified institutional buyers(1) and accredited investors(2).
Treveri offers you the opportunity to invest in successful private companies which you probably didn’t have access to in the past. If you’re already a long-term investor in a company and are looking for opportunities to get liquidity for some or all of your shares, Treveri can help you, too.
Your Key Benefits
As a member of Treveri, you get immediate access to:
- Private company investments
- A more efficient, fully-electronic process for bidding on shares auctioned off as part of a private offering, and
- Valuable company information that enables them to make more informed investment decisions.
- Support and transparency for the complete lifecycle of your investment – from initial research to until the day you’re ready to sell.
What’s more, you can trust the results of the auction knowing that that the settlement price is established by market participants.
The process of registering on Treveri is simple and straightforward, enabling you to participate in private offerings without delay.
Discover a New Way to Sell and Invest
Treveri’s innovative indexing program is able to create virtual exchange traded funds. By pooling among industry groups or funds based on geography or issuer, you can group investment holdings to create your own fund and then sell interests in it. Now you can monetize previous investments in a new and creative way, without the lengthy and costly process of undertaking a speculative IPO or corporate sale.
Based on what you do and where you operate, Treveri is able to discover potential partners for you, too. Whether you’re looking for a joint venture, a true business partnership with equity participation, a barter deal or any of a number of other innovative ways to help you grow your company, Treveri’s extensive database is designed to search for business and investment partners across the entire Treveri platform.
You can also search on your own for partners or deals based on your preferences, by industry, geography or other factors. Once you find a match, Treveri enables you to chat with potential business partners to evaluate the potential fit prior to confirming next steps. Business partners you find through the site can also help you sell your products and you may even find clients to increase your sales even more.
Find Out More
1. A Qualified Institutional Buyer (QIB) is an investing entity owning and investing at least $100 million of securities not affiliated with the entity.
2. An Accredited Investor is an individual with a net worth of at least $1 million, excluding personal residence, or one who has made at least $200,000 each year for the last two years ($300,000 with his or her spouse if married) and has the expectation to make the same amount this year.
Sorry, comments are closed for this item.